Friday, September 26, 2008

Can I get some more attitude with that sign?


I was trying to get some pictures of Zoe doing some signs so I decided to start with "all done." Here is a picture of Zoe saying "all done" with a whole lot of attitude (in her defence this was probably the 20th picture I had taken trying to get her saying a clear "all done"). I think she was saying she was all done with our photo session because she refused to do any more signs for the camera after "all done." Perhaps I will start with a different sign next time. Her all done is definitely nice and clear in this photo. And anyone who speaks sign language will know that the facial expressive part of the word is just as important as the sign itself!

3 comments:

Shay said...

haha love it!!!

Unknown said...

That is too cute!pliix

Unknown said...

Sorry i types the code without realizing I was in the wrong space