Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

A tired Zoe gets ready for bed.

Zoe is all tucked in for the night. We got her dressed in her special Christmas Eve nightgown, hung the last ornament on the Advent tree, and hung up our stockings.

For those who celebrate, we hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow. We look forward to spending the day as a family. We are grateful that our families were understanding of our need to have it just be our little family of three this year.

Merry Christmas Eve to all, and to all a good night.

5 comments:

Kimberly Whitaker said...

I love this pic of her. She is looking grown up! I hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, there were so many spelling errors in the first 2 posts. I really need to look at what I post before I send it. What I started to say before.

Aww, tired pumpkin. Happy Holidays! Zoe is getting so big. I just can't believe it. Here is to a great new year. May this year be filled with good health and many milestones reached.

Jackie said...

Hi there! I have been your reading blogs about Zoe, and what an amazing and inspirational little girl you have! I also have a daughter, Kailey(26 months) with 1p36 deletion and have found your stories very powerful.Thank-you so much