Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cousins 2007

The Cousin Project
I was going to post some cute pictures of Zoe playing with her cousin Clover from our recent trip to Boston but then I had an idea. Why not posts pictures of the various cousins Zoe has met so far? There are many cousins on Genevieve's side and a few on Gavin's. We don't have pictures of all of them. But I will try to post what I can. My plan is to post years 2007, 2008, and 2009 today but I will see how long Zoe naps for. As always, she determines what I get to do with my day!
For simplicity sake, I am just going to say everyone in the photos is a cousin. Some people are first cousins, some seconds, others once removed, etc but it gets too confusing. Also, I will always list people from left to right. So here is Zoe with some of her cousins:


New Mexico, July 2007
Genevieve's brother Paul's family
Brian, Rachel, Tara, Jessica, and Sarah
Zoe is 5 months old.

Zoe and Tara

Zoe and Rachel. As many of you know, Zoe is a very wiggly child. Rachel had such a calming presence that Zoe often fell asleep in her lap.

Zoe and Brian. They kind of have the same expression in this picture.


Colorado, August 2007
Genevieve's brother Andy's family
Zoe and Jocelyn

Maggie, Aunt Sheri, and Andrew.
Missing from the photo: Faith.

Genevieve's brother Mike's family.
Aunt Bonnie, Francis, and Connie.
Missing from the photo: Michael, John, Sam, and Alex.


England, August 2007
Zoe is 6 months old.
These are Gavin's cousins from his dad's side.
Elaine and wee Zoe.

Zoe and wee Zoe.

Edmonton, Alberta, December 2007
Gavin's cousins Fiona and Katie's families
Zoe is 10 months old.
Lucy and Calvin.
Missing from the photo: Katie, John, Fiona, Luke and Charlie.

No comments: