Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're Off!

We are leaving today for the 1p36 Conference in Salt Lake City. We are very excited to see everyone again and meet new families. They have some great things on the agenda this year like a moms' night out and a dads' breakfast. We have some family time planned for after conference and I am really looking forward to that. Gavin has been working so much that we haven't had much time lately except our camping trip a couple of weeks ago.

It has been neat to see the effect of packing on Zoe. Previously she didn't take much notice of that type of activity but on Sunday when I was packing, Zoe was getting really upset. I realized that she thought I was going somewhere without her so once I explained what I was packing and that our trip was in a few days she kept getting so excited but then upset at the same time. Upset because she won't be at school for a couple of weeks. But she kept signing, "mom, dad, Zoe" and getting so excited. It's going to be a great trip.

No comments: