Saturday, September 20, 2008

Uncle Angus visits

Hey all,

We have had a busy time recently, so sorry for the lack of new updates. Uncle Angus (Gavin's brother) visited a couple of weeks ago. He is driving his motor bike from Calgary to Newfoundland (or as far as he gets), so hopefully he will have a good trip. Here is a picture of me enjoying some "family" time with my uncle.


While he was here he helped Daddy stain the front and back decks- we are still keeping the rest of the fence for him though on his return trip. He also helped break out Daddy's new reciprocating saw and prune (i.e. chop down) a huge shrub thing out front- Mommy, daddy and Angus all had a turn. Actually, I don't think it looks much better now, but maybe come spring?

We also just got back Monday from the 1P36 conference in Boston. Wow, that was a long drive! You can check out my friend Whitney's blog on what happened at the conference- her Daddy Nate is on top of things, man! So mommy and daddy are feeling kind of tired this week, and a little physically and emotionally worn out. Mommy is on a trip by train to Montreal this weekend with auntie Amanda (not an actual auntie, but close enough- she loves me (and mommy and daddy too, I guess) soooooo much). Anyway, they are off having wacky adventures no doubt, and daddy is here at home getting to wash my poopy diapers! Lucky Daddy.

Anyway, the conference was great. We got to see a bunch of my 1P36 friends, go swimming in the pool 3 times, see the fishes and penguins at the aquarium and lots of other fun stuff. More updates later- I will post some pictures when mommy brings the camera back from her trip.

That's all for now. I had an appointment at anesthesia clinic to get ready for my MRI in a month or so. There is some debate on getting IV access (I am a very tough stick) and safety/benefit versus risk etc so we are now waiting for one doctor to talk to another doctor then get back to us to hear if it is on. We'll see.

Love to all.

Zoe

No comments: