Monday, July 20, 2009

Zoe is a menace- photographic proof!

Hey all,


I got a picture of Zoe's most recent mess today- it's the one Genevieve described in her previous post. One bowl of yogurt- why wouldn't I want it on the floor? Good thing we have hardwood floors and not carpet! : ) Look at her eying that other bowl (egg salad) thinking "hmm, how can I reach that one?" Glad she didn't grab the blue water glass- it was full!






We are amazed (and still getting used to, obviously) just how quick (and accurate) Zoe can be. It is an amazing development, and she (and us) have worked really hard to get here. We are so proud of our little menace!


Gotta go- someone needs a nap. Oh, and so does Zoe. Love to all.


GGZ

2 comments:

Genevieve Ross said...

I stand corrected- I guess you did get a picture. I love the look on her face- just plotting her next move!

Karen said...

I love it. She looks like she really wants to get everything on the table. Like what can I get into next. She has come so far this year even with some medical issues. She gives hope to all us parents. Give her a big hug from Kylee and I.